DISINFAUTANTS & CLEANING
- Production environment guarantee:
With advanced GMP certificated
2. Process Safety:
Process designing is strictly designed according to the requirements of DRAP (drug regulatory authority of Pakistan) and ISO standards, automatic liquid filling equipment application can prevent microbial contamination effectively
3. Quality Inspection:
From raw materials to finished product inspection, apply sophisticated inspection/ testing equipments, controlling quality over the whole process, to ensure product safety.
- Product Feature: We manufacture various types of high quality haemodialysis products (Solution & powder form) for all brands of dialysis machines (JMS, NIPRO, SPS, FRESENIUS, TORAY, BRAUN, GRAMBO,BAXTER, etc.), which is provide at pretty reasonable cost to the dialysis centers.
- Applications: hemodialysis acid concentrate consists of purified water and various substances dissolved in it. With the exception of glucose, the substances dissolved in the dialysate are all electrolytes. Their concentration closely resembles the concentration of the electrolytes occurring naturally in the blood. Dialysate regulates the electrolyte and acid-base balance of the dialysis patient and removes waste products.
Components: The concentrate consists of: sodium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride and sodium bicarbonate ect.
Diluting ratio (For singel patients)
|Machine type||A:B:Water||A powder||B powder||B powder|
|diluted to||diluted to|
The ion concentration of the Carbosol haemodialysis Concentrate
|The ion concentration of the Carbosol haemodialysis Concentrate prepared according to the above diluting ratio:|
- Hemodialysis concentrates must be diluted before use.
- Don’t use the remaining concentrates.
- Electrolyte values of hemodialysis solutions should be regularly checked and only clear concentrates should be used.
- Precipitated cocentrates shouldn’t be used.
- Should be used by only trained person and under physician’s control.
- Treatment session time and blood flow velocity should be adjusted with care.
- It should only be used together with an appropriate basic bicarbonate cocentrate.
- Don’t use damaged or leaking containers.
- Avoid any microbial contamination of concentrates during use.
- Concentrate solutions should only be diluted with Reserve Osmosis water (preferably strelized) meeting the criteria set out by European Pharmacopiea for preparation of dialysates.
- Don’t use the cocentrates after its expiry date.
- Protect against frost, heat and sun light.
- Keep in a place and original package, out of reach of children.